new site, new thread
hello world
- shipped the new site
- locked all old threads
- cleaned up some spam
rip kuu2
the initial commit of the frontend was 7 years ago and used vue
the backend went through at least 2 complete rewrites, one in clojure and one in nodejs
the data model stayed pretty much the same since 2014 or whatever
now it's time for kuu3
Wanna play Grip this weekend? rei would be up for it.
i might not have time this weekend
got plans friday and sunday
https://cytu.be/r/thedestinationoffate
utena on saturday too
Why do I even ask?
i forgot about utena
ohayo gozaimasu
lol
utena was fun
i might miss the last week though
or next week too, there's a milky holmes groupwatch that'll probably overlap
rei is kicking my ass in Grip, somehow.
lol nice
rip
where are you going to get games now
I'm not sure I've even bought a single game at a brick and mortar store this decade.
that's probably why they went out of business
lol
i can't remember the last time i went to a gamestop
sold them a lot of my games as a kid to afford new ones though :(
https://store.steampowered.com/app/447700/Crystal_Crisis/
I never sold any of my games either. Or bought any on release.
steam frame
I won't be getting any overpriced wagglan either.
i want one
Not having enough fun with your bootleg N64?
it's pretty fun yeah
been playing a few different games, mostly just short gaming sessions though
f-zero x is really cool
Does it support the 64DD-enhanced version?
i have no idea what that means
ah idk
i'm playing through a summercart 64 too
Should be able to get it working then.
The the system itself doesn't even support loading games through a SD card or whatever?
>Th-th-th-the system
Edit button never.
i could make edits happen
just haven't figured out the right constraints yet, since we don't have accounts
maybe same ip + within a few minutes of post would work
Nah, post edits are for proper forums.
this is a forum
Are you gonna start asking for 10bux?
donate to help cover our extremely high infrastructure bills and i'll make your name glow and wobble when people hover over it or some shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kzKcDqMGc4
Can I get some pizza rolls instead?
lol
https://yuri.flowers/
i finally put something here
Square Enix is publishing manga now?
who even reads yuri?
that stuff is for weirdos and girls
honestly why anyone consumes animanga that doesnt have giant robots making giant explosions to save girls with giant boobs is beyond me
why not both
and yeah i feel like square enix publishes a bunch of manga
My nigga in Christ, you're posting on a textboard - in 2026 no less.
You are the weirdo.
square enix always published a lot of manga
utena today
Not gonna fix that?
sorry, I will probably be another hour to two
maybe pikdum will decide to want to play in this time
i guess the app hasn't restarted yet lol
these two are nice though
sure
neat grip has a vr mode
9 PM ET then?
whenever
A little planungssicherheit sure would be nice every now and then.
lol
Zhis iz no laughing matter, I assure you!
want to play now? Soon?
video games
video games
this reminded me of playing twisted metal on my psp
There was some demo of another destruction racer I used to play on my PSP. I don't think I ever found the game again.
Oh yeah, I could put Rollcage on the PSP too.
i think wipeout pure was the only other racer i had on psp
90% of the racing I did on it was Ridge Racers.
And you forgot about Midnight Club.
oh right
midnight club was fun
i forgot i was replaying that too on my steam deck lol
Wasn't there some sort of Ad-Hoc tunneling homebrew(?) for PSP that allowed you to play stuff online that only had local multiplayer?
that sounds familiar but i don't think i ever used it
https://consolemods.org/wiki/XLink_Kai
https://www.teamxlink.co.uk/
I think it was this thing. Might try it at some point.
https://litter.catbox.moe/vm4do6.png
Snatched some more fast vroom vroom (five minutes after the copy went up lol).
nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvueCoFTkCk
kinda tempted
hey, haven't been here in a while, wasn't this the tea party realtime forum? what happened? is it now a normal forum?
what
am i thinking of another site?
probably
this has always been some textboard-esque forum thing that looks unique but was created by somebody with no comprehension for basic color theory
depending on how long ago you were last here it might look a bit different though
what do you think of the new design?
i mean, from my perspective, ive got this very ominous cyan/lavander half of the screen dedicated to inner thought
but besides that it looks good
also yeah, i ended up finding the other site in an old list i had lying around
lol yeah
my original concept was to use that space for an ai generated background based on the thread contents
I kinda like that idea, actually.
could be worth taking a look at again
we still don't really use threads though
Could do the last 100 posts, with a new image every 24 hours or so (provided there's been new posts since the last one)?
could
choo choo
vroom vroom when
later today?
no
We need a kuudere calender app to plan shit.
lol
what would that look like?
traditional looking calendar page that anybody could put shit on?
I don't even know. There's probably some solution already out there that you could host.
Maybe with some sort of scheduling assistant where people could section their week into free/busy/maybe and it'd suggest you a timeslot.
meguca has https://gucalendar.kirara.cafe/
flip flappers this weekend i think
i dont know the link though
oh right
https://cytu.be/r/furippufurappazu
i don't wanna miss that
https://archive.org/search?query=subject%3A%22VHS%22
Tempted to get a CRT and have it play random tape rips nonstop.